Skip to main content

Featured Post

Tata Play Binge+ Netflix 90 Bundles in India

Tata Play Binge+ Netflix 90 Bundle Packs in India: 

Screen mirror through Chromecast on Mi TV Stick | Mirror screen on TV through Fire TV Stick (4K)

Mirror Screen on TV through Mi TV Stick or Fire TV Stick

Make sure your TV Stick and the device which you want to mirror the screen should be on the same wifi network. It works on both Android and iPhone devices. (iPad and Android Tablet too)

Screen mirror through Chromecast on Mi TV Stick

For Mi TV Stick users:

  • Download Google Home app
  • Login with your same Gmail account which you have logged in the TV Stick
  • Now once you are logged in then it will show the devices connected with wifi
  • Just select Android TV/Mi TV Stick
  • You will see the option "Cast my screen" (Image is shown below)
Screen mirror chromecast, mirror screen on tv

Screen mirror Chromecast, Mirror screen on TV

For Fire TV Stick users:

  • In your mobile, go to settings and search "Cast"
  • Click on the cast and turn it on
  • It will start searching for Display to cast
  • Go to Fire TV Stick settings and start screen mirroring
  • Now you will see the Fire TV Stick option on your phone, just click it and mirror your screen

If you want to Mirror your Laptop screen on both TV Sticks then follow these steps:

  • Go to the Windows start button and search "Connect to a wireless display"
  • You will see an option, just click it and a window will open
  • Scroll down on the window and you will an option "Connect to a wireless display" just click it
  • It will start searching for a wireless display
  • For Fire TV Stick, go to settings and start screen mirroring and for Mi TV Stick Chromecast is always on when you are using it
  • Just choose the TV Stick on your Laptop and it will start mirroring your laptop screen. 
Note: Not every laptop supports Wireless display technology so you may not find it on your Laptop if you have an old one. Hope this helps. Watch the detailed comparison between Mi TV Stick and Fire TV Stick if you haven't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sideload apps on Mi TV Stick & Fire TV Stick (4K)

Sideload apps on Mi TV Stick & Fire TV Stick (4K) Make sure your smartphone and TV Stick are on the same Wifi. Let's start the process: - For Mi TV Stick follow these steps: Install Send Files to TV app Install File commander app Send the Apk to Send Files to TV app Open File commander Go to downloads and Install the apk - For Fire TV Stick follow these steps: On any Android device, install  apps2fire  from Google Play. Make sure it’s the one developed by Koni, as there are some copycats. On the same device,  search for the app you want to install  on your Fire TV. Install it as normal. Run apps2fire  and let it create a list of your local installs. When the scan is complete, slide the menu left and tap  Setup . On your Fire TV, go to  Settings > About – Network  and write down the IP address on the right. In apps2fire,  enter your Fire TV’s IP address  from the above step, then tap “Save”. You may also need to tap “Search Fire TVs” just below that. Go to the  Local Apps t

Live my dream

Today, is a day of my 1st achievement, so a thought comes in my mind that I should write and let others know how a small dream looking like that it's getting true... Yes, I love to do acting and making short films with my friends. On this auspicious day, I won the 1st prize in a film festival held in a girl’s college ICG, Jaipur (IIS University). It was a good experience as I participated in such a festival first time in my life and God made me wins that competition. I think my luck is too good at times. I must tell u guys that I m not good at writing but my English is good enough to write. I always doubt myself, can I do it or not, or maybe every nerd like me think so. If u talk to me in English than my vocabulary is not that good but if I chat with someone they can`t believe that I am the Praveen Bhajanka who can`t even pronounce difficult words and he is writing like this. I am writing this blog just for fun but I think it’s good to write because it helps you to express yours